18 Feb Perkins to Speak at March 4 Succession Seminar
Smart succession planning will be the topic of a seminar for business owners sponsored by the respected law firm of Doerner, Saunders, Daniel & Anderson, LLP.
- What private companies selling for
- How business sales are structured
- How business owners can raise the value of their business
- The keys to securing absolute maximum value
It will begin at 10am at Philbrook Museum, Tulsa, Oklahoma, and conclude at 4:30pm. The cost is $100 and lunch is included. Attendees will also learn:
- Ways to plan a smooth transition
- How to protect yourself from the coming capital gains tax hike
- Whether you’re a candidate for the ESOP
- How to use insurance to reduce risk and maximize after-tax cash
- Types of buyers and what they want
The experts include three renowned and experienced succession-planning experts of Doerner, Saunders, Daniel & Anderson LLP, namely Jeffrey C. Rambach, Harry V. Rouse, and Varley H. Taylor, Jr. Matthew O. Henderson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Henderson Financial Group will also provide his expert advice.
Perkins’ session is scheduled to begin at 3pm and conclude at 4:30.